Quick update from Singapore.2009-10-30 - Play has been suspended three times already due to thunder and lightning. Looks like a monday finish.
- When most of us players go to the pool in shorts and t-shirt, Jiménez has his straw hat, a Cohiba (same brand as his cigars) shirt, a cigar in his mouth, a fitting beach bag and short flower pattern shorts. He takes every ocassion seriously and dresses the part. He is a living legend.
- The course is playing quite tough. A lot of long irons into the greens as expexted. Daniel Chopra is leading after two days at 7 under par. Nicely done!
- I've never had this much ice-cream in two days. Should be a crime to put ice-cream on a buffé table. It feels like you have to take some to get enough value for your money.
- This is a bad place if you want to get a tan. There is about 1 hour of sun every morning before the big dark clouds come in.
- I'm playing with Shigeki Maruyama and he is playing with yellow golf balls. "Im playing a weird ball", he said when showing the ball to us on the first tee. It feels a little bit like playing with my mom:)